Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Public Works Report Form

  1. Public Works Report Form
    For Emergency please contact Central Dispatch at 660-747-2265. (i.e. Natural Gas smell, water main leaks, sewer backups, etc.)
  2. Report an Issue
  3. Please attach a street address or describe where the issue is.
  4. Leave This Blank: